Clinical Homeopathy Programs
Presented by the American College of Homeopathy
(A Division of Phoenix College of Herbal Medicine & Acupuncture)
The Clinical Homeopathy Program now has 2 options for enrollment –
purchase in 3 parts or purchase full program.
Part A – Acute Application
This module is an Introduction to the Acute Application of Homeopathy. It covers:
- Over 42 remedies
- Introduction to Materia Medica
- Foundation of Homeopathy
- History, Introduction to Cases
- Case Taking
- Case Analysis
- Remedy Preparation
- Repertory I, II, III. LIVE Mentorship
Part B – Beyond the Basics
This module covers Beyond your Basics of Acute Homeopathy. It covers:
- Over 57 Remedies
- Smaller Remedies
- Ethics, Legalities of Practice
- Prescribing, Vaccinations
- Detox amp; Drainage
- Complex Formulas
- Case Management
- Comprehensive Homeopathy
- Challenging & Incurable Cases
- End of Life Care
- Adjunctive Therapies Flower Essence
- Color Remedies
- Cell Salts
- Bowels Nosodes*
- Introduction to Constitutional
Excel at the Vital Skills you need to bolster your confidence, build results-driven protocols and increase clinic income.
IN THIS 150-HOUR SELF-PACED CLINICAL HOMEOPATHY TRAINING PROGRAM YOU’LL BE EQUIPPED WITH:
- 100 key Homeopathic Medicines, their symptoms, and their clinical use.
- Mastering anti-doting, potency variations, remedy preparation, reactions to remedies & remedy relationships for effective & efficient results.
- Comprehensive Acute Care remedies including those for First Aid needs.
- The Fundamentals of homeopathy. Establishing the framework in the history, proving, pharmacology and Materia Medica understanding.
- Therapeutic Care for the most common clinical pathologies.
- The fundamental skills necessary to implement and maintain a Clinical Homeopathic practice using effective business and marketing practices built on ethical and professional accountability.
- How to integrate allopathy medicine, complex formulations including burgi groups, homochords, and adjunctive therapies such as cell salts and flower essences.
And so much MORE!
Are you ready to be among the ranks of
great healers in your community? Join us!
“Continuing education is a very important part of my life. I believe my clients deserve up to date, relevant, real life content from me, their alternative healthcare professional……and that is exactly what I am receiving from this homeopathy course. The videos, written content, professional coaching, and extensive list of outside resources have surpassed my expectations.
I have used homeopathy for a few years, but what I am learning in this class has definitely given me more confidence in not only using homeopathic remedies but explaining the energetic properties to my clients.”
Dr. Todd Rowe is a licensed homeopathic physician who has practiced and taught homeopathy for over 25 years. He has published several distance learning courses designed to help prepare physicians for first aid and acute prescribing, as well as, preparing for homeopathic licensing exams. He has written several books on homeopathic education,including Homeopathic Methodology, The Homeopathic Journey, Choosing a Career in Homeopathic Medicine, and The Desert World: A Homeopathic Exploration.
PIHMA – The vision of AMCH (American Medical College of Homeopathy) at PIHMA is to transform health through being an international homeopathic Center of Excellence in Education, Research, and Clinical Care.
Online - On Demand Program
Asynchronous – WHY – We know you desire the flexibility to learn at your own pace* and in your comfy chair and favorite slippers.… and a cup of hot tea, of course. This on-demand utilization is designed for the practitioner that needs that flexibility to train in snippets of time versus blocking out an entire weekend away from family or practice hours to enhance their knowledge.
Within our program, we ensure you “know it” by incorporating Case Studies. We include the Case Management critical thinking process, Case analysis and case taking techniques. And we do all this via Video training. No read this… figure this out… uhhh… what do they mean…? NO… We provide the video tutorial and examples to ensure your comprehension of how to “pull it all together”.
Self Paced: Start and continue as you desire on your schedule.
This is not timed but you must attend course work every week. It’s a community college feel you’ll love !
My first experience with Homeopathy was around 20 years ago, when I was given some combination formulas by my Naturopath. At the time I did not have a clue what they were, but they worked! Several years later I took an introduction to Homeopathy class through Clayton College and was intrigued and excited by what I learned. I have also had the opportunity to attend some weekend conferences relating to treatment with combination remedies. Regardless of the forum, the more I learned about Homeopathy, the more it fascinated me.
When I ran into information on the PIHMA course I was interested but, in all honesty, I hesitated to sign up due to the time commitment and the price. Fate intervened and my husband signed me up as a gift. I LOVED the course! The primary lecturer, Dr. Todd Rowe, did a fabulous job of covering the many conditions and remedies in the course. My mentor, Whittni, was always responsive to my questions and comments. The time commitment was significant, but I learned so much and am incredibly grateful that I had the chance to complete the course. I have used what I learned to choose remedies on several occasions, with success.”
Benefits of this Clinical Homeopathy Program:
- Treatment Success: You will be prepared for successful treatment of clients in first aid, acute and chronic conditions.
- Certification: As a homeopathic practitioner you are eligible for national certification in homeopathy, greatly increasing your credibility.
- Foundational Training: Your training as a homeopathic practitioner comprises 500-1200 hours of either campus-based or distance learning education.
- Add Value to Your Practice: You can incorporate your training as a homeopathic practitioner into your existing practice or use it as a stand-alone healing modality.
- Laying the Foundation for Future Growth as a Homeopathic Practitioners: Homeopathic practitioner education lays a solid foundation for you to continue your education as a homeopathic practitioner.
- The Benefits of Homeopathic Medicine: You will learn a system of healing that is gentle, natural, inexpensive, effective and curative of chronic disease.
- Growing Demand: As a homeopathic practitioner you will help meet the growing demand for alternative options in healthcare.
You Won’t Go Unsupported!
We Love to Contribute to Your Success
A twice monthly Mentorship session of 90 minutes is offered to add that extra layer of support.
Keep in mind this Mentorship is included in the program and you are being Mentored by someone who actually knows homeopathy from experience.
Within each module is an in-depth quiz to demonstrate knowledge accomplishments, thus building your confidence.
- Woman’s Health
- Biological Dentistry
- Treatments for Animals
- Pediatric/Newborn Health
- PTSD/Grief/Stage Fright
- Treatments for Plants &Gardens
- Constitutional Prescribing
- Complex vs Classical Homeopathy Uses
“If I may, I just want to say the Clinical Homeopathy via AMCOH/PIHMA program is fantastic! I’d been hesitating for a long time and finally started it. The doctors are so easy to understand and we’ve already had one mentorship session (my second week!). The PPTs are terrific and I am just so impressed! If you’re thinking about it, seriously consider enrolling. It is just great!